Basic LOD Functions
1. Drag Region and State into Rows.
2. Now create LOD Function for FIXED. Take the new calculation; hear I am going to fixed the Region wise sales. As shown below calculation.
4. Drag measure values into Text at marks card level.
5. Now drag the measure names into filter and select Calculation field and sales field .
6. Now the result looks like below.
1. Drag category into columns.
2. Drag sales into rows.
3. And create calculation field for the INCLUDE LOD. The Calculation as shown below.
4. In the above calculation I am included the state but I didn’t used in the visualization level.
5. The result will be changed because of we included the state at calculation field.
6. The difference will be shown in the below.
1. Here I am showing the Region at Column self but the Visualization level it is Not going to Highlight. Because of the Exclude LOD, if we are taking the region at column self but it won’t effect on the visualization level.
2. Here we go how to exclude the region by making use of LOD function.
3. Drag Region and Sales into the columns.
4. And drag the Order Date into Rows. Take the date part as MONTH.
5. Now create the calculation field for Excluding the Region. Calculation shown below.
7. Now observe the difference between the sales wise Region and calculation field. the result is looks like below.