Grouping-by-Calculation using table calculation?
1. Drag Shipping cost into columns.
2. Create a calculation for the Grouping the Shipping Cost less than and greater than the Average value.
3. Name the Calculation as Aboveavg?
Calculation part is:
IF ( SUM([Shipping Cost]) –
WINDOW_AVG(SUM([Shipping Cost]), First(), Last()) < 0 )
ELSE ‘>= avg’
4. Now drag the Aboveavg? Calculation into rows.
5. Now drag Product Category into Rows and Right click and select sort option. In that select manual sort option as shown below.
6. Now drag Aboveavg? into color shelf at marks card level.
7. The visualization looks like below.