Category wise Sales and Sales Divided by AVG & SUM on singe Axis?
1. Drag Category into Columns.
2. Drag sales into rows and select the aggregation as SUM.
3. Again drag sales into rows and select the aggregation as AVG. And select the Drop down on the AVG (sales) and make it as Dual Axis.
4. Then it will create the N+1 marks card in that select All and chose the Chart type as BAR Chart.
5. Drag the Measure Names into Color self at (All) Marks Card Level.
6. Drag the AVG(Sales) into Text at AVG(Sales) marks card level.
7. The final output looks like below.