Filter the Category on Top N Customers based on the Sales?
1. Drag the customer Name into columns. And select the drop down on the Customer Name. and select the sort option then it will open the sort window in that select Descending order and sort by field on sales and aggregation as SUM. As shown below.
3.Create a parameter on the category. As shown below.
4. And create the Top N parameter as shown below.
SUM (IF ([Category] = [Category Parameter], [Sales], 0))
As shown below.
6. Drag the category into Color self at marks card level.
7. Drag sales into text at marks card level.
8. Now check the parameters are working fine or not. The output looks like below.