How to Change Background Image at Sheet Level?
Hear I am Taking Sample-superstore data. Based on the parameter image we are selecting it will change the background image. We have to provide the sheet adjustments to the background image. So we have to import the sheets first and then we are going to use those sheets. In this example I am going to take the three images as the background image.
1. Drag ->profit -> Columns and sales Rows
2. Drag -> sales color self at marks card level and also drag Category-details self .
3.Now create the parameter to select the Images. As shown below.
Use that parameter in the calculation field.
5. Now drag the above calculation into the details self at marks card level.
6. Now we are going to take the images to our tableau environment by using the “Background Images” option in the Map at Menu bar.
7. In the menu bar select Map, in that select Background Image and it will shows the sample superstore data and select it, then it will open the window , as shown below.
In that select Add Image Option and give the image name as per the parameter and browse that image from your local machine.
8. After Browsing that we have to provide the X-Field Name(Profit) and Y-Field name(sales) as shown below.
And also provide the Left & Right fields from X-Fields (profit) and also give the Top & Bottom fields from the Y-Fields (Sales). And then click on apply and then click on OK.
9. If you want to use more Images then you have to Fallow the same order.
10. Till now we are created the Images, now we are going to give the relation between Parameter Image and Background Image.
11. Select the Background images option from Map and select the Image which we are created before and Edit it and select the Options window then it will look like below.
12. In that select ‘Add’ option and then select the calculation field which we created earlier and select it and chose the Image as shown below.
Then click on OK then it will open the below window.
Now select the background image and click on apply then click on OK.
13. If you want to use the multiple Background Images then we have to fallow the same order.
14. After that right click on the parameter and select the show Parameter control option.
15. Then change the image from parameter and check whether the Image is applied or not.
16. Then final output should be like the below Images.