How to Change Field Names from Header to Footer?
1. Drag Order Date into columns.
2. Drag category into columns.
3.Drag sales into Rows and change the aggregation as SUM.
4. In the above Image Years are showing the Header level, but I want to show in the footer level.
5. Right click on the sheet Name and select the ‘Duplicate as Cross tab’ then it will open the new sheet.
6. Then hide the all fields except Year field.
7. And then format for looking good as shown below
8. Now take the new dashboard and drag sheet 1 and adjust.
9. Then drag sheet 2 and adjust as shown below.