Make a Donuts Charts in a Tableau
1. Create a Calculated field with MIN (0).Write the Calculation name as placeholder.
2. Drag that calculation two times into rows. And make it as Dual axis by selecting the Drop down in that select Dual axis. Then it will create N+1 mark cards.
3. Then it will show the circle and Increase the size of the outer field or you can decrees the size of the inner field at marks card level.
4. Create calculation field sales goal-actual sales. As shown below.
6. Drag the measure values into outside field at marks card level drop it into Angle.
7. Then it will look like below.