Sales vs Profit Comparison by Making use of Dual Axis
1. Drag Order Date into columns.
2. Drag sales into rows.
3. Drag profit and place it on the sales axis, then it will split the fields based on the measure names and measure values.
4. Now see the result as shown below.
1. Drag the order date into columns, and select the date part as YEAR.
2. Drag the sales into Rows.
3. Drag profit into rows, and right click on that profit and select Dual Axis.
4. And synchronize the Axis.
5. And it will create N+1 Marks card.
6. In that select All, and select the chart type as Bar.
7. In the profit marks card decrees the size then it looks like bar inside the bar.
8. The final output looks like below.